The Club Team trains two (2) days per week on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from January 3, 2023 – March 15, 2023.
Nordic Club Team
Scroll down to the bottom of this page for additional program and scholarship information.
The Club Team is an introductory to intermediate cross-country ski program for 7 to 12 year old kids designed to launch a lifelong lover for the sport. The program is for kids who want to learn and develop their skiing skills with their friends in a positive atmosphere that encourages working in groups, games, and have fun outside. Racing is not required.
Entry fees, coaching fees, travel, and accommodations related to competitions are not covered by the program fee.
No. There are a number of local races and travel races. You should just come to whichever you want. If you don’t want to do any competition but still come to all the trainings that is more than ok!
The travel races are in cool places, and a great way to bond with the team. It is a great way to have a fun weekend, even if you don’t want to raise the competitive level. That being said, if you are trying to race at a higher level, coming to the races is the best option.
Download the TeamReach app. Get the appropriate team code (Club, Devo, or Comp) from the Nordic head coach.
BSSEF offers a limited number of Skate and Classic Nordic skis to rent for the season at affordable rates. In addition, check the calendar for information about team equipment nights.
USSA age categories are generally in two year increments. For example, the U14 category includes athletes aged 12 and 13 as of December 31st of the current season.
If you are thinking of racing for points (U16 and older), you’ll need a USSA Competitor membership. If you are younger, you can get a general USSA membership.
The default meeting location for the Club Team is the Big Sky Nordic Center. The meeting locations for the Development Team and Competition Team will be posted daily to TeamReach.
Check out the Equipment page for information regarding the equipment you’ll need for each of the Nordic teams.
As BSSEF has become active year-round, we’ve been compelled to push the Early Season pricing deadline earlier in the year for planning and cash flow purposes. However, we recognize that taking advantage of Early Season pricing might cause a cash crunch for some families. So, we offer installment payment options on a limited basis.
Here’s how installment plans work:
- Choose the Partial.ly Payment Plan option at check out (currently available for single order values of more than $1,000).
- Select your down payment amount.
- Select your payment frequency.
- Your scheduled payments will be calculated based on the final due date of February 15, 2023.
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card, or bank account ACH).
- Read the terms carefully.
- “Sign” the payment contract electronically.
- Click Process Down Payment.
Installment payment terms are subject to change.
- Subscribe to our email newsletter.
- Share photos and informal information on the team’s Facebook page.
- Check the events calendar frequently.
- Download and install the TeamReach mobile app for up-to-the-minute training information.