- The Wolverines program (ages 7-14) is similar to BSSEF’s Youth Ski League programs.
- The resort’s Rippers program is most comparable to BSSEF’s Buddy Werner or Freeride programs and emphasizes advanced terrain.
|Age Class||Ages as of 12/31/19||Birth Year|
|U8||7 and younger||2012 and later|
|U10||8 and 9||2010 or 2011|
|U12||10 and 11||2008 or 2009|
|U14||12 and 13||2006 or 2007|
|U16||14 and 15||2004 or 2005|
|U19||16 - 18||2001, 2002 or 2003|
|U21||19 and 20||1999 or 2000|
|SR||21 and older||1998 or earlier|
The head coaches of each program are responsible for posting and updating training schedules to each program’s respective TeamReach group.
The team’s meeting place is directly below the Summit Hotel clock tower. Athletes should be ready to go at 8:45 AM in order to board the lift promptly at 9:00 AM.
As BSSEF has become active year-round, we’ve been compelled to push the Early Season pricing deadline earlier in the year for planning and cash flow purposes. However, we recognize that taking advantage of Early Season pricing – while beneficial – might cause a cash crunch for some families. So, we’re now offering installment payment options on a limited basis.
Here’s how installment plans work:
- Choose the Partial.ly Payment Plan option at check out (currently available for order values of more than $1,000).
- Select your down payment amount.
- Your monthly payments will be calculated automatically based on a final due date of December 15, 2019.
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card, or bank account ACH).
- Read the terms carefully.
- “Sign” the payment contract electronically.
- Click Process Down Payment.
Installment payment terms are subject to change.