Lone Peak Performance
32 Market Place
Big Sky, MT 59716
Group Dryland Training
BSSEF Group Dryland Training is offered to athletes ages 10 to 18 in collaboration with Lone Peak Performance in Big Sky and Bozeman. The sign-up deadline
is September 15, 2021, has been extended. The price per athlete is $310.
- Athletes will train two (2) days per week from 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM for eight (8) weeks (excluding the week of Thanksgiving) for a total of 16 sessions.
- Athletes will be split into groups as a function of age and training location. The goal is to place like-minded athletes together in a focused, team setting.
- Group 1 will train on Mondays and Wednesdays commencing October 11, 2021, and ending December 8, 2021.
- Group 2 will train on Tuesdays and Thursdays commencing October 12, 2021, and ending December 9, 2021.
- The training package includes performance and strength testing during the first and last sessions to gauge progress.
- Baseline Concussion Screening will be administered by a licensed Physical Therapist.
Out of stock