Group Dryland Training Begins
Recurring Event see all
October 11 @ 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm MDT
$310 per athlete
BSSEF is offering group dryland training to athletes ages 8 to 18 in collaboration with Lone Peak Performance in Big Sky and Bozeman.
- Athletes will train two (2) days per week from 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM for eight (8) weeks (excluding the week of Thanksgiving) for a total of 16 sessions.
- Athletes will be split into groups as a function of age and training location. The goal is to place like-minded athletes together in a focused, team setting.
- Group 1 will train on Mondays and Wednesdays commencing October 11, 2021, and ending December 8, 2021.
- Group 2 will train on Tuesdays and Thursdays commencing October 12, 2021, and ending December 9, 2021.
- The training package includes performance and strength testing during the first and last sessions to gauge progress.
- Baseline Concussion Screening will be administered by a licensed Physical Therapist.